The society is becoming increasingly aware of the need for the public sector to contribute to competitiveness in the economy. Globalization and the increasing complexity of financial and business decisions demand improved professional management of public resources. The Public Sector Leadership Development Programme is an interactive learning experience which brings together managers and leaders from a variety of government departments, public entities and agencies at the municipal, provincial and national level.
Peakford International has designed a specific collaboration program to meet the real needs of public service leaders.
The Programme is for focused on developing the exceptional public sector leader, one focused on developing the institution and the public into a highly developmental state. Participants learn practical skills and theory from the facilitators and gain valuable insight from their professional exchange with key partners and colleagues. The program addresses current leadership and management theory and practice relevant to all public service organizations within the Africa context, matched to international and first class standards. The interactive nature of the program provides participants with a unique forum for professional exchange, learning, and relationship building.
Peakford International is committed to delivering courses which are current and relevant in today’s environment. The Public Sector Leadership Development Program is developed through research into current challenges and opportunities facing the public centre and reflect the changing needs of the public service.
- Targeted development designed specifically for public sector managers ready for their next career step
- A five day programme providing a unique mix of challenging content, intensive support and practical skills development
- Delivered by expert development specialists and public sector managers, pooling their experience
- Identify and deploy policy analysis strategies for their public sectors
- Identify ways to achieve greater efficiency in the development of public policy
- Determine the purpose of the evaluation and the strategy to apply.
- Identify ways to achieve greater transparency in society
- Assess the impact of a social program
- Evaluate which policies should be promoted or eliminated
- Design and implement a framework for evaluating a programme’s impact.
For more information on the programme DOWNLOAD BROCHURE, or contact email@example.com